Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Membership plan unintended cancellation due to payment error

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My monthly membership plan (all apps) has just been cancelled, even though I paid last November 5.

I reveived an email asking me to contact the support to re-activate my account, so did I.

I had my credit card renewed and had to update my payment details, which I did successfully, but with no membership plan change on sight 

I contacted the support and he told me I haven't paid for more than 30 days ad that I have to repurchase (plan previously at 36.29 euros/month now at 60 euros/month !!!).

I checked my orders and there were all there from April 5 until November 5 (2019).

What did just happened ?! I hope it's just a bug.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, tocausan.
The subscription will be canceled after 30 days from the renewal, so the subscription will not be restored even if the payment information is changed.
A new order is required.
The behavior of the account management screen is a mystery.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My order is an annual plan, paid monthly, it doesn't make sense that it is cancelled automatically after 30 days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It makes completly sense if you miss payement of the plan.

Anyhow, there is nobady who can help you out here as this is not a technical problem. All trouble with your account and payement issues need to be resolved directly with an Adobe agent via the helpdesk.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Was your subscription a studend or teacher's one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 36€ plan seams to be a special price for some reason. If you want that special price, you need to wait for a new commercial offensive from Adobe. The current standard price is around those 60€.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines