Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Membership removed

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,

Last April I have paid an annual membership.

MicrosoftTeams-image.png

Now I get the message that my membership has expired and my invoice can no longer be accessed.

MicrosoftTeams-image (2).pngMicrosoftTeams-image (1).png

Another strange thing is I can retake a 7-day trial.

Please advice

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lieven,

we had the same thing but with someone who was logged in with a personal account, while she had InDesign under a business account. It took me a while to get wise to it because she used the trial option first and only complained when the days were up. The trick was to log out of CC, log back in, and select the right profile, maybe you'll find that option as well?

Fingers crossed 🙂

Tieke

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tieke,

Thank you for responding this fast.

I have paid it with my personal account, so don't think that is the issue.

What is CC? (log out of CC?)

Lieven

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Lieven,

Creative Cloud, see screenshot. Not sure what it looks like on a Windows PC but it's where you're logged in and will find your InDesign updates, and updates to other apps you might be using from Adobe (amongst other things). In your screenshot it appears to be the icon between Teams and InDesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. We'd recommend connecting with Adobe Customer Support for account and billing related queries. Please click on the chat icon at the bottom of the page to begin the conversation. Team here will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try the steps mentioned in the following link
https://helpx.adobe.com/hk_en/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html
If it doesn't work, then you need to contact support.
Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines