• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Messed up a code redemption? Is there a way to get that code reset?

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Situation:
We had a new user come on board that asked for Adobe Creative Cloud All apps. We purchased a subscription and received our code.

Logged into the user's workstation to redeem the code. During the redemption process I quickly realized that she was already signed into an account, one that belonged to her former employer, as a result, the code redeemed under the wrong email address/adobe account. I immediately went into her profile and deactivated that plan and then logged her out of her former account.

I then waited a bit and tried to reactivate that key under our work account as intended. However it won't allow us to do so as it says it has already been redeemed.

Are we screwed out of $599.98 now, or will Adobe Support work with us to allow us to get that code back? I'm currently in a chat session waiting to be transferred to a agent but it after 10 minutes no transfer has occurred.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a public forum, other users here can't help... you need to persist with support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines