• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Misleading Info on Adobe Website

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone else have the same issue and find the info on the website misleading?

I have a Photography Plan & Acrobat Pro DC subscription.  When I look at both plans under my account it states "Includes 10 apps & services" next to the photo plan and when I click on the link "Access your apps & services" another window opens and shows one of the apps to be Acrobat DC.

Next to the Acrobat plan it states "Includes 7 apps & services" and when I click on the link to "Access your apps & services" none of my photo plan apps appear.

This looked to me as if Acrobat DC was now included as part of my photo plan and I could cancel my Acrobat Pro DC subscription.

I now know this is not the case but the way the information is presented is very misleading.  

Does anyone else think the same?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines