• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Money back

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have made and paid for a monthly account, and i stopped usig it after 15 days or so. My problem is that after 30 days after purchasing this, today, money was taken from my account and prolonged my licence, which i don't want or need. This is why i purchased the monthly one and not the yearly membership. I would like my money back, please. Taday was the membership prolonged and i havent used it, this is why i would like my money back. 

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Just like with other subscription services, all Creative Cloud memberships auto-renew. This goes for either annual or month-to-month subscriptions:

https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

If you wish to cancel your plan, please see:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand. Thank you for the response. But isn't there a way to get my money back even though i haven't use the product in this past day since the renewal? Sorry to keep pushing my question, but I'm from Romania and this region is locked for any kind of support...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, here we're mostly fellow users like you – so as non-Adobe volunteers, we can't really help with any account payment issues...

Here is the section from the first link above regarding cancellation & refunds:

Cancellation Terms

You can cancel your subscription anytime via your Adobe Account page or by contacting Customer Support*. If you cancel within 14 days of your initial order, you’ll be fully refunded. Should you cancel after 14 days, your payment is non-refundable, and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.

* Specific countries require cancellations to be made only by contacting Customer Support. See the list of countries here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see. Guess I'll just go with it and use for this month. Thank you very much for your time. Have a nice day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You too – happy to help. Take care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines