Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

money taken after I canceled my subscription

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I don't understand why I'm being charged monthly for using the Lightroom app since I canceled my subscription back in February.

I don't have this purchase in my personal Adobe account. I don't understand what needs to be done to stop taking my money.

I live in Ukraine, there is a war in our country now and I am left without a job.  I don't even have money to pay utility bills. I can't afford to pay monthly for an app that I don't use and never used.

What should I do to stop them taking my money? Can I get my money back, which has already been taken because I have not used the subscription all this time?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This being a user to user forum, not likely we can help with this kind of issue. 

You may have to try one of the options found here:

https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/contact.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Sorry you're having trouble. 

I was not able to find a subscription associated with the email address you used to sign in to our Community Forum. Do you have another email you use as your Adobe ID? 

Please reply privately to the email I have sent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

please respond to @Rick Spaulding -  request for a private message via this adobe.com website.  

but beware of other communications  (esp, emails/phone calls) because scammers patrol these forums and are looking to acquire your credit card info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines