Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Money was kept on-hold for an unprocessed/failed order

New Here ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I've purchased 1 of adobe's pre-paid annual plan. The payment was successful at first but after few hours, they have rejected the payment & "returned" the money.

The problem is, the payment that was supposed to return to the credit card was kept on-hold (meaning, I can't use the money) and the bank told me to contact Adobe and let them know that the purchase has failed. I still have the failed purchase order number on my mail box & I need to contact adobe & tell them about this problem. 

What do you people suggest I do? Should I wait till Monday to contact them? 

After the failed order, I ordered another adobe plan & the order was successful. I've been using creative cloud's softwares for days now.

The payment of the latter order was successful and the money was withdrawn from the bank but the former order has failed & the money was kept on-hold.

I hope what I've written makes sense.

TOPICS
Billing, Creative Cloud, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support
-other users here can't help with an account problem
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html
-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long
Also: beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the second post by you on the same topic. Please don 't do that.

This forum system is not a direct link to Adobe support.
We are just users like you and can't help with account questions.
You need to contact Adobe directly through the Chat system at the link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Select the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session.
Type in AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI System.

Call your bank and have them Stop Payment. If the order failed there is nothing Adobe can do about that.

For whatever reason when Adobe tried to charge your payment method it did not go through. The Bank/CC/Whatever Rejected it.

That is a BANK/CC/Whatever problem that Adobe has no control over

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, 

The reason why I posted this post is because I didn't explain it well on the previous one.

(For whatever reason when Adobe tried to charge your payment method it did not go through. The Bank/CC/Whatever Rejected it.)

No, the reason why the first payment had failed isn't because the bank has rejected the payment, but it was because I subscribed on a 7 days free trial & tried to subscribe a yearly plan during the 7 days free trail.

The second payment was accepted only after I cancelled the 7 days free trial.

The bank told me to just contact Adobe to tell them that 1 of the purchases were unsuccessful

I'll try to contact the agents, thank you. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines