• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Monthly paid program

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2020 Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid monthly fee for Adobe In Design, can I uninstall it in one week and come back to work after two month - instal it again - will it be still valid or do I have to pay again? I need this program very occasionally. Thank you.

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

silviel,

Uninstalling has no effect on subscription, just keep it installed.

You can use a monthly plan and pay for one month at a time, cancel, and restart. You will have access whenever paid.

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/change-plan.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

QUOTE:

Monthly paid program

I paid monthly fee for Adobe In Design, can I uninstall it in one week and come back to work after two month - instal it again - will it be still valid or do I have to pay again? I need this program very occasionally. Thank you.

END QUOTE:

Yes you can BUT you will still need to pay for it each month. If you actually signed up for a Month By Month subscription, which costs more than a yearly subscription paid monthly (12 installments) then you need to Cancel the subscription and then Sign Up for a new one when you want to use the program again.

Uninstalling the program from your computer has no affect on the subscription you signed up for. You are still responsible for the cost unless you manually CANCEL it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines