• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Monthly payment

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid 12 monthly subscriptions already and they want to charge me to cancel my Lightroom plan. So can you only cancel after you have paid 13 installents? Which doesn't seen fair! Or do i cancel 1 day before they take out the next payment which will be over a year.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your post was moved to a better forum, Account, Payment & Plan.

The subscription you Signed Up for is Auto Renewing. At the end of the First year, 12 payment, your subscription is Automatically Renewed for another Full year.

You don't just pay for 12 months and then get to keep using the software without paying monthly again.

You should of canceled your subscription before the first 12 months had gone by, In the 12th month to avoid the cancelation fee. That is IF you don't want to use the software anymore.

If you want to continue using the software you will need to continue to pay the monthly subscription cost.

What do you want to do?

If you want to cancel look at this site for instruction on how to do that.

Cancel your Creative Cloud Subscription

If you want to try and avoid the cancelation fee you will need to contact Adobe directly.

This forum system is not a direct link to Adobe support.
We are just users like you and can't help with account questions.
You need to contact Adobe directly through the Chat system at the link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Select the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session.
Type in AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI System.

Best of Luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But i didn't want to cancel in the first year, I just decided to cancel today plus i thought u could cancel whenever after the 1st year finished. If they hold you to ransom every year then they are a con merchant

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a monthly plan not a year plan so i should be able to cancel without charges. I've paid 12 monthly installments already but i'm not sure how the full year works out and what day i can cancal free of charge. It was telling me i will be charged nearly 2000 baht if i cancel now i only pay 356 baht a month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

John is correct. By default you are paying monthly, but committed to a one-year subscription term. And once you get past the first 14 days of the first year of your subscription, it is technically too late to cancel without charge. So, if you initiate the cancellation on the date of your first anniversary, it is already too late to cancel without having to pay half of what you would have owed for the next 11 months of your second year of the subscription.

You must have specified the "monthly without term commitment" payment plan when you first subscribed in order to make it a truly "monthly" subscription. In such an instance, you would have lost only the amount that you paid for the current month as a termination fee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only way to prevent being charged is to cancel the subscription within the last month of your one-year subscription. This means that if your one-year anniversary occurs on December 1, you must cancel between November 1 and November 30 (or the business day prior to the 30th, if that date falls on a Saturday or a Sunday). The cancellation will not occur immediately, but at the end of the subscription month during which you initiated the cancellation. Otherwise, you will be charged half of what you would have paid for the remainder of your subscription year as a termination fee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>I'm on a monthly plan not a year plan

SOME programs are available Monthly https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Being-charged-for-a-full-year-when-i-m-on-month-to-month/... - links and pictures

What you have seems to be an ANNUAL plan with monthly payments

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines