[Moderator moved from Using the Community (forums) to Account, Payment & Plan.]

I want to add a user

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

find my previous chat

thread

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. We don't have access to CHAT conversations. 

2. The only Adobe forum posts I see from you are about Business Catalyst which is shut down.

3. Please be more specific.

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are talking about a personal subscription, you cannot have a second person using your license. They must have a license of their own. If you are talking about a Teams or Enterprise subscription, I believe you have to use the Admin Console but as I've never used one I can't tell you from there.

Let us know if you're talking Teams/Enterprise and someone will move this post to that forum. 

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines