• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My adobe apps won't sync

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suddenly, at least within the last 24 hours i don't have accsess to premium features on my apps. Such as "psexpress", "lightroom" etc...

I own a lisence to "photoshop/premiere element's" that granted me access to several android app's. I noticed at first i needed to be signed in to my creative account, wich i did with my adobe account. Never had to do this before... After signing in, i found an option to access my express account with a total payment of zero. 

Still i don't get premium features. 

Lightroom was'nt part of tve deal, but i have a subscription there. It says cancelled. I tried purchasing a new subscription to lightroom. After doing so i still don't have premium access. Then i noticed an email from adobe that i'm unable to access my adobe account without this verification code. 

But i have access! Or else i could'nt be here right?  And there aint anywhere to sign my access code either after reinstalling the apps, turning my phone off and on and so on. What's happening? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[Moderator moved from Creative Cloud to Account, Payment & Plan.]

Just to be perfectly clear, Elements is consumer software on a single purchase license.  It entitles you to nothing in the Creative Cloud subscription software line except limited trials to test for a few days.  If you want to keep them beyond the trial period, you must pay for a subscription to them.  See this link which describes the differences between apps

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements/faq.html

Mobile apps are free to download but the premium features come at an additional cost.  See the link for more details.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/faq/mobileapps.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines