Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Illustrator Subscription is Coming Due, But I Can't Pay It

Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ironically, the cancellation fee is 4x the subscription cost, which I certainly can't pay. My bill is due August 13th. What should I do? I can't cancel my account with an active subscription.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

This is a public forum with 95% of people being not staff.

We have no access to your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact Customer Care and explain the situation to them: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

They are the only ones who are in a position to act on your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, that got me nowhere. The rep kept trying to get me to change plans and then acted like they couldn't delete my account from their end. I guess I'll have to cancel my checking account or something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum with 95% of people being not staff.

We have no access to your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wasn't suggesting that anyone on the forum do anything. I was pointing out that the Adobe employee didn't try to do anything. I'm genuinely at a loss.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And I was trying to point out that we normal forum users unfortunately cannot help you.

Maybe in this other forum there is a higher density of staff who actually have access to accounts: https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/ct-p/ct-account-payment-and-plan?page=1&sort=lat...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The cancellation fee is 50% of the months left in your yearly commitment. So you have about 8 months left. If you find the renewal date, you can cancel in that last month for free (but not a day late because you get a new year commitment!). It's always cheaper overall to cancel sooner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines