• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My membership is closed

Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account was closed for no reason. The email says it was fraudulent activity. Many of my friends also received such an email. This is clearly a mistake. The contact number provided in the mail cannot be reached. I can't get support in any way. Can you please help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

@Cybervoice 

Please show a screenshot of the error. Are there any links to click?

Only Adobe Customer Care can assist with billing. Try the link to auto-open the Chat:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen  
Type "agent"

If your browser blocks the Chat window, try the troubleshooting tips here:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703  

You can also send a post through X (formerly Twitter) to @AdobeCare.

Do not reply to PMs, w

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

many people have recently reported the same issue. to resolve, contact adobe support*. they will reply to you in a few days after getting your information.

you can start a trial subscription (with a different adobe id/email). BUT if your problematic subscription is restored, you must remember to cancel that trial (preferably) within 7 days, or you'll have have two subscriptions when that trial becomes a paid subscription.

if the problematic subscription is cancelled permenently, you'll have

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Cybervoice 

Please show a screenshot of the error. Are there any links to click?

Only Adobe Customer Care can assist with billing. Try the link to auto-open the Chat:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen  
Type "agent"

If your browser blocks the Chat window, try the troubleshooting tips here:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703  

You can also send a post through X (formerly Twitter) to @AdobeCare.

Do not reply to PMs, which are likely to be scammers.

I've moved your post from Using the Community (for forum questions) to Account, Payment, & Plan.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't get any error. I got such a mail from the official mail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

many people have recently reported the same issue. to resolve, contact adobe support*. they will reply to you in a few days after getting your information.

you can start a trial subscription (with a different adobe id/email). BUT if your problematic subscription is restored, you must remember to cancel that trial (preferably) within 7 days, or you'll have have two subscriptions when that trial becomes a paid subscription.

if the problematic subscription is cancelled permenently, you'll have a different subscription (if you don't cancel). purchasing directly from adobe.com (https://creative.adobe.com/plans), assures a legal vendor.

there are 2 ways to contact adobe; chat and twitter (now x):

chat:
if you have or want to purchase a subscription, use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter/x:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any chance that you are from Turkey?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it seems most (but not all) of you purchased a coupon or redemption code from an unauthorized vendor. if that's what occured to you, contact the vendor and ask for a refund. if denied, contact your credit card issuer and dispute the charges.

in the meantime, you can start another subscription with a new adobe id/email address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I bought it from adobe's official site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you contact adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not get a result from Adobe care. They cannot help because we cannot access your detailed information. They say get support from the contact number given to you by mail. But it is currently impossible to reach someone at that contact number. Someone from Adobe support chat said that they can help within 3 days. I'm waiting for that now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok. keep us updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Cybervoice,

I checked your account details. I confirm of the information given that the subscription has been cancelled due to potential fraudulent activity detection and the term will end on May 03, 2024.

Since we can't discuss details here as this is a public forum, did you contact our support team to start a private chat session here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I contacted you again after your message and was told that the investigation is ongoing and I will have to wait a while longer. I am waiting patiently and I will share any developments here, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Cybervoice 

thank you for the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2024 Apr 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem has been solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem has been solved.

By @Cybervoice

Happy to hear that! Can you tell us the solution?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The people I reached from Adobe live support examined my account and reactivated it, probably because it was closed due to a mistake. Honestly, I still don't understand why it was closed in the first place. But I'm happy that it's finally resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the feedback, @Cybervoice , as it will be helpful to others who search. Keep the case number for your records.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that response (ie, no explanation) has been the same for the many others that had the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines