• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My payment is not being authorized by Adobe

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to buy the Photoshop plan, I am from Bulgaria, and I get the exact same message:

Incorrect billing info

We are unable to approve your transaction at this time.

There are a number of reasons for order failure, among them errors in the payment information, or billing address, or an inaccurate email address. If you have verified your information and are still unable to place your order, please contact Customer Service and order by phone. Call +44 203 0277 764

Tried several times, with different cards and emails, but the result is same. Please assist.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nikstefanov78@abv.bg, good evening.
Most of this error occurs when there is a problem on the credit card side

(limit, rechargeable card, card issued overseas, etc.) or an application from overseas.

But this is a trial, so this time, you should contact the customer service displayed on the screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried with four different cards that I pay all over the world without any problems, it just doesn't work here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines