• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My payment was refused but cannot use new payment method

Participant ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I edited my payment info as advised but there is no button to try and pay so I am now 3 days overdue. I don't want to lose my photos. How can I pay? I was in Thailand when I signed up, so that means I pay slightly differently to most at https://shop.adobe.com/store there is no button ro re-try or option to switch to PayPal.

Will you try taking the payment again or not? Surely you should have done so by now as I updated it immediately.

I am not currently in Thailand and didn't change to the new country because that seems to cause all sorts of trouble. Plus I don't live in Vietnam, just been here since last March because of covid. I am originally from the UK and that is where I got my debit card, so I could switch to that but I don't have accommodation there (I coulduse whatever address is on the card). I am more likely to move back to Thailand when everything dies down.

Please tell me how I can contact someone to pay my subscription.

If its not possible to pay is there a way I can backup my Library? I have the 1TB plan so it would be a big job and just downoading would lose all my ratings.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (= cryptic icon in the lower right)

kglad_0-1623936083605.png

in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (= cryptic icon in the lower right)

kglad_0-1623936083605.png

in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I am on with an agent now who is trying to pay with the card that has been there all along (I had to re-enter it). However, it looks like my wife may have had the card on hold when they tried to take my payment. So it could be our fault, but not trying again makes me very worried for the future. There could be a fraud check on the card as I am a full time traveller.

The subscription has been cancelled which is worrying as I have 60,000 photos in the cloud and only backup 1+ star ones every few months. Apparently no data will be lost though.

Not re-trying payment means I cannot rely on Lightroom as storage anymore. I will have to switch to something else. Maybe Capture One next year when they launch on the iPad, which works better with Fuji files anyway. Maybe Google Photos or iCloud in the meantime if they support RAF raw files.

I thought I was being smart using Lightroom instead of hard drives. How wrong I was as it is not a solid system. Fingers crossed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines