• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My plan has been automatically renewed, but I am not a student anymore and I did not agree for this

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This renewal has happened with me not being a student anymore and that is the reason I do not want to continute using this plan anymore, I blocked the payment already, as I did not have access to internet in the last 9 days, but I've called my bank for that to happen, This renewal, is something that I need cancelling, because I will not be paying for a service I won't be using anymore as I'm not a student anymore and this software doesn't bring any benefits to me anymore! As can be seen, I did not use the software for a while now, as it expired and I also did not receive a notification on my email, which is another reason why i did not cancel it 14 days before it was happening! I need this cancelled as soon as possible, AND I WILL NOT PAY FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR as I did not agreed with this and I am not a student anymore, like I said before. I will abosultely not pay this invoice, and if my membership won't be canncelled, I will go further to the authorities for this to stop recurring and for me to not receive any debts to you guys! I was actually looking to get a different play with you, but because of this, because I did not get an email and because I am not allowed to do it myself, and the customer service does not work for some reason, I decided to stop thinking about renewing Adobe and just use a free software that doesn't give me headaches when I'm trying to get some answers!

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, you need the link to Adobe support, not other users
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long
-make sure that your browser does NOT block ads, scripts, or pop-ups
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for the link to work
This link will go directly to the chat option
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person
-Meaning type in the word Agent without the quote " " marks
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
- or https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
Also: beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The service you agreed to had auto renewal. This is your contractual commitment. Not using the software does not change it. Cancelling payment does not cancel contracts is no way to escape commitments and debt: and the money you owe will increase, especially if handed to debt collection. You MUST contact Adobe to cancel your plan. There is likely to be a penalty. If you explain things nicely to customer service, the individual rep MAY have the ability to waive the cancellation fee, so be nice. They may offer you free months: do NOT accept this because it comes with a new yearly contract.

You say "Customer service does not work for some reason". That's bad because you need them. Let us know what happens specifically and we might be able to explain it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines