• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My student membership got cancelled and disappeared from my account

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In december 2019 I paid for a full year Creative Cloud membership. But for some reason today my apps don't work, my creative cloud plan is for some reason gone and there is no plan on my account left. It is as if I never had a membership. I paid the full year in one payment. 

I never logged out of my account and did not alter my plan, payment details, etc.

Why is Adobe ripping me off? I paid for a full year and without any correspondence they terminate my membership 7 months in, without a trace. This is ridiculous and I want to be able to use my CreativeCloud again (after all, I paid for it!) Help please?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, you need the link to Adobe support, not other users
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html for chat or https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If everything is OK in your account portal, your software may have reverted to Trial Mode.  It sometimes happens for no reason.  And it's no big deal.

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

Please log-in to your account below to confirm active membership status and payment details are current.
https://account.adobe.com/plans

1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click the gear icon > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."
3. Click on your Avatar (top right image).
4. Sign-out of Creative Cloud.
5. Close all apps.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Open CC Desktop app.
8. Click your Avatar.
9. Sign-in with your paid ID and password.

Post back if you still need help.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query. 

I understand that you have paid for One year upfront and you are unable to use the Creative Cloud Membership.

Please make sure that you are Signed in using the same email address on which your Creative Cloud Subscription is assigned. 

Kindly Launch the Creative Cloud App and Click on your Avatar (top right image) and Select "Sign out" and Sign in back with your registered email address. 

If you still get the message like "Start Trial" or "Buy" next to the products after Signing in back, in that case please contact Adobe staff to help : https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below .

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue! 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your issue is exactly the same, please re-read replies 1, 2, & 3 above.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines