• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My subscription has vanished!

Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought the Creative Cloud package last November and I have the email that says my next payment won't be till November 2020 but my account is erased and I can't open any of my Adobe programs! It keeps telling me that I have no account with Adobe! I'm paid through November 2020! And I have a job to do in Photoshop! Can't use it! Anyone else? 

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are experiencing some issue with Adobe servers, the team is working on fixing it. You can monitor the status at the following link

https://adobe.ly/2xSSmlE

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What do you mean by "some issues" when what's going on is that Adobe's failed servers and draconian varification system is stopping us from using localy loaded programs we've paid for? How is that "some issues" when we can't meet client deadlines and can't work? Who is the accountable person to speak to about this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines