Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NEED ASSISTANCE

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To whom it may concern,

I will start out by saying I absolutely love using adobe for my documents but I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED AND UNSATISFIED. I paid for the upgrade and I even followed ur prompts and paid again for the creative cloud which I DONT LIKE. The charges were only to be $9.99 each I go to check my checking account and there were SIX(6) CHARGES@$9.99; that's almost $60.00 and I CANT USE IT WITHOUT IT CHARGING ME AGAIN. 

I WANT to keep the basic adobe for the $9.99 but NOT CREATIVE CLOUD and I WANT A COMPLETE REFUND. I would really appreciate it. 
2nd thing is I would really really like to see what programs you have as far as....

~~photo management 

~~Personal monthly bills

(keep track of my personal bill)
~~Contact and time do list

I am always on the go and I use planners to keep myself straight but I use to many find myself in a financial struggle not remembering password for this or that and if this was done/paid and when. 
plzzzzzzzzzz.  HELP HELP HELP HELP 

When I downloaded the creative cloud is was due to adobe saying I didn't have enough space so okay yeah I get that but now I ABSOLUTELY don't the creative cloud brought so much junk and links with it. It has my laptop completely locked. SADLY enough it has my paper work with it

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are user-to-user forums - you need to contact Adobe directly about your payments issue. For bug and feature requests post them here: https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

If you have a specific issue with an application, state which program, your OS version and give  details of the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I removed the autolink from your text, as it was a bit confusing.

Adobe does not make time management, personal financial management, or password management software.

Adobe's programs for managing photographs is Lightroom (cloud-based storage) or Lightroom Classic (desktop-based storage).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

#1 Adobe makes pro-level software and online services for creative content designers.  It's up to you to ensure your computer exceeds the minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud+ all the other apps you intend to use.  See link below. 
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

#2 Please log-in to your account below to see if your plan is what you think it should be.  Click Manage Plans.
https://account.adobe.com/plans

If you still need help, scroll down to Support on the same page and click on Contact Adobe.

================
NOTE: The pandemic is effecting all sectors. Wait times may be longer than normal.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines