• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need Quotes from Adobe for the adobe software i want to buy from government funding

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i have been granted government loan to start a business in my country, part of this money i want to use to purchase some Adobe software, However my government is asking me for quote bill for all the adobe software that i want to buy, before they will grant me the funds, is it possible please, for adobe to issue these quotes ( quotes bills ) , i would really really appreciate it, thanx so much

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Premiere Pro , for 3 months , i got the quote from support representative moments ago, consider this solved, thanx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can provide printed copies of the pages on the website with Adobe's Creative Cloud Plans and Pricing. If you have several people working at your business who all need access to the applications, then look at the business pricing for teams. Adobe Creative Cloud Plans, Pricing, and Membership

Otherwise, for an individual license, with the Creative Cloud All Apps plan you get 20+ Creative Cloud apps for photography, design, video, web, UX, and social media, which offers the best value. The cost is $53.00 USD per month or $636.00 USD per year per individual.

If you don't need all these applications, then you can figure the annual pricing for what you need by looking at the individual applications on that page.

JainLemos_0-1640115786088.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The cost of software is published on Adobe's website. 

Take a screenshot with your computer's Print Screen key.

Enterpise and Team plans for businesses can be found below.

Or call for pricing.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/business/teams/plans.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines