We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.
Can anyone help me to get support help to cancel my subscription please?
I have tried to follow the steps to cancel but do not see manage plan, and only seeing upgrade or view plan. No option to cancel
In such a case you will have to contact support. To contact support see the instructions given at the link below
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
Do you have a paid subscription? If you don't, there is nothing to manage/cancel.
1. With a browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers, please log-in to your account portal below.
2. Scroll down to Contact Adobe Adobe Help Center on the same page.
3. Online chat is available in English 24/7.
4. In the chat box, type AGENT followed by enter key and wait for a human.
5. Alternately, phone customer service M-F during normal business hours.
How do I Cancel my Subscription?
Subscription & Cancellation Terms:
I have the same problem.
All the "Contact" links I click just goes back to a page with no contact options. Including the ones in this post..
Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".
(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703)