• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Needing help with the licence key for CS6

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased, in 2014, through Currys, CS6 for £310. I have ALREADY registered my product and it's been working BRILLIANTLY up until today where it said "trial has ended, register or buy now!" ummmm no, I have already BOUGHT it....

Thought to check emails for this licence key, nothing, rememebered it was in my download link from currys back in 2014 so I went on their website who said "nope, it's archived, give this number a call instead!" so I did.... number doesn't exist!! Called currys customer services and after the 8th.... yes 8th!!!!!!! person, i decided enough was enough I am going to try and come here instead... but, true to adobe fashion, theres no direct email address or number obvious for us who have had a mental breakdown because of idiots already....

So, I have a reciept proving I paid for this in 2014, the whole CS6 suite... I have been using it up until today with no issues.....  HOW can I now get my licence code thing to use a product I have paid for??? Are adobe able to help at all or am I having to go to Currys again just to get this licence key which is locked in this archived order they have on their systems??? 

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

@Voiseyjr,

Creative Suite is discontinued and unsupported.  This is a user-to-user community.  You're not talking to Adobe here.

With a browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers, please log-in to your account portal below to verify that your serial number is legitimate. 

The only thing Adobe support can help you with at this late date is a reset of your acti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If that company was not an authorized Adobe dealer you MAY have been sold an illegal license... such as a volume license that was being sold when it belonged to the original company

Lost information https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Pro/Find-serial-number-without-Adpbe-ID/td-p/7769446
- page has links to programs to find an installed serial number in Mac or Windows
- Also https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/find-serial-number.html
- when you find your serial number(s) write them down and put in a desk drawer

Also, this is a public forum, so NOBODY here can give any direct help... and beware of scammers!

Adobe does NOT do support by email, so beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Curry's pc world is a legit company 🙈

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But yeah I was hoping mainly from someone from Adobe to help, I seem to have found this is a common thing with CC and I ran this thing it said in the help for that and it seems to have helped.... Not 100% sure what's happening but if I keep having issues I'll see if I can find a number for Adobe... Luckily I'm off work this week as, just like them, I work 9-5 so impossible to call for help.... Kinda sucks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Added thoughts

>CS6 for £310

>the whole CS6 suite

Absolutely IMPOSSIBLE that you bought a legal copy... CS6 Master Collection was well over $2,000 US dollars

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not when you're a student and get discount and at 2014 it was only like £500 odd at the time... Yes was the whole thing through curry's pc world... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You did not originally say student... in any event, Adobe no longer supports CS6 so I have no idea what to advise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tbh doesn't really matter if I said student or not, regardless I spent a lot of money on something....

Why comment if you can't help? Making a comment to say "oh sounds like a scam" is not useful at all 😒🤔

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Voiseyjr,

Creative Suite is discontinued and unsupported.  This is a user-to-user community.  You're not talking to Adobe here.

With a browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers, please log-in to your account portal below to verify that your serial number is legitimate. 

The only thing Adobe support can help you with at this late date is a reset of your activation count.

CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT:
================
Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Please note:  Creative Suite will not work on Catalina, Big Sur or Monterey.  Nor will it be tested on Win 11. Only the latest Creative Cloud products will work on new operating systems.

=============
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away! Real Adobe employees will never reach out via Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail or Skype.
=============
3 Easy Ways to Identify Genuine Adobe Staff
https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for this xx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When someone does not provide full information I may only reply to what IS written... and what you initially wrote was the 'scam' price for the regular version... adding student information later clarifies what you first said

And Nancy has said what Abobe will do for CS6 today... goodbye, I'm out of this discussion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines