Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nice time spent with the support

Participant ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community,

I had a 4-hour time with various support agents today and can't withhold the story from you:

So first, I wanted to ask if I can empty my Creative Cloud Trash / Deleted Files folder with one click. The first support agent was very nice (Anushka), unfortunately she couldn't help me, and since I was going to let my annual subscription expire this year anyway, I had her connect me to a support agent who could help me cancel.

So I wrote to this support agent (Kumud) and the issue was that I didn't want my subscription to continue after my annual subscription expired in October 2021, meaning I didn't want it to be renewed. After this agent explained to me again that he was now setting it up on my account so that my subscription would not be renewed after October, all of a sudden my Creative Cloud shows me that my fonts have been deactivated. I launch Indesign, Adobe tells me it can't, I don't have a subscription.

This support person just deactivated and removed all my remaining subscription without my consent. When I told him to reactivate it and that was not what we had discussed, he wanted to give me a new discounted offer. I took screenshots of the chat transcription and downloaded and saved the transcription.

I then went to a new support agent and explained the situation to him (Shaikh T.). This gentleman explained to me that my mistakenly cancelled subscription could not be reactivated. So far so good. So this gentleman offered me the following: He wanted to refund me "as a gesture of goodwill" 119€ from my subscription. When I pointed out to him that 3 months or 1/4 of my annual subscription had been wrongly taken from me and that the amount of the refund he offered was not 1/4 of my annual prepaid payment, he simply left the chat without comment.

Now I come to the next support agent (Vikram S.), 2 hours have passed in the meantime. After taking a few minutes to read my case, he directly said, we'll take care of it and send you an email, here's 7 days trial subscription to keep you working. That was the best support agent of the day.

Still, I am pissed off, first of all how can you hire such scurrilous guys as support agents like the first two. The first one just completely misunderstood my request and made sure I can't use my cloud and programs at all even though I need to keep working with it and I payed for it (yearly prepaid subscription). The second one bizarrely tried to rip me off with a false refund price.

The intention of my support request was to understand why I can't empty my cloud recycle bin with one click. Now it has ended with me not being able to work, not being able to access my creative cloud for at least 48h. I feel really screwed to be honest. I have both screenshots and PDFs of the chat transcripts as proof. It's really unbelievable.

Adobe, I would like to ask you genuinely and politely, are you [edited bymoderator] kidding me??!?!?!?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I can't edit my post above: 

So again, I can't use my Creative Cloud, I can't work with my docs which use my Adobe Fonts, I can't even use Libraries and can't share Cloud Docs. The only thing I am now able to do is, starting the Adobe Tools I need as "Trial" version, which is not helpful at all without the other components. I also have to meet deadlines and I payed for the annual subscription until Oct 2021.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you get a case number?

You might want to call back and escalate the case at the very beginning to a supervisor or "tier 2 support". From what I read, there are four tiers, so keep going up if you need to. Get a case number at the start, and be clear that you what you are seeking is for your pre-paid contract to be honored to its term.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technical_support

https://www.buchanan.com/what-is-the-difference-between-it-support-tiers/

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know that it will help you any, but you may want to tell that story here:

Corporate headquarters

Adobe
345 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA 95110-2704

Tel: 408-536-6000
Fax: 408-537-6000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines