• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No offline working with Photography Plan?

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All,
Every time I want to start Ps or Lr, Adobe CC forces me to login first. Otherwise I'm not able to start any of the apps/programs. Recently I subscribed to the Photography Plan. Before that I had the Student Plan with Adobe CC 2019 and could work offline without any problems. Did Adobe change something in CC 2020? Am I the only one facing those poblems? I tried to install the newest and older versions – still no change.
Please help.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should still be able to work offline.  See this help article.

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2020 Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to work in Ps and Lr without being logged into the CC app all the time. This doesn't seem to work anymore.
I already reinstalled Ps, Lr and the CC app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the Internet connectivity, offline grace period, and reminders help site:
"You can use the apps in offline mode with a valid software license for a limited period. The apps attempt to validate your software license every 30 days.

In offline mode, annual Creative Cloud members get 99 days of grace period; month-to-month members get 30 days of grace period.
"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You must be logged in to use the apps. But you should be able to go offline. The right to use the software goes with your account so you must login, so it knows your rights. Don’t logout !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines