• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No option to cancel free trial before paying, then after paying get told I can't be refunded

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is this madness, I signed up to a 7 day trial of the photography plan but couldn't cancel it because it kept telling me I had to pay in order to change any of my card information or payment plans, so I was charged after the 20th attempt for £10 but customer support refuse to refund me and just keep trying to jam 'free months' down my neck telling me I should take the free months for software I don't even have installed anymore

They then try telling me I have to pay a £55 cancellation fee if I want to cancel the subscription I didn't want, lol

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you contacted support for cancelling your subscription during the first 14 days then they will issue a refund to you. Please contact support again and let them know what has transpired so far and ask to cancel it. If the agent does not understand or still try to lead you down the free months way, ask to be connected to the manager, keep escalating untill you get hold of someone who understand the issue.

For refund rules, refer to the following link.
https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/creative-cloud-subscription-terms.html
-Manan

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines