Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Refund Received!

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I downloaded PS on March 11 and cancelled on the same day. CND 14.68 has been charged to my credit card on the same day butI have not received any refund yet. I login and double check my plan has been cancelled since there's no more cancel button under my plans. Would you please kindly take a look into it?  Thank you! 

Barbara

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Barbara 🙂

Please be aware that this is mainly a public user-to-user forum. We are not able to help you with any billing, account or subscription issues. You will need to contact Adobe Customer Care for this:
» https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Click the 'circle with a speech bubble' icon on the right hand side to initiate a Chat.

contactadobeicon.png

Best Regards,
Maurice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

But the problem is I don't see any contact us bubble or any valid contact number or email or anything provided. It just keeps directing me to different pages around. 

Please provide a valid contact so I can get this problem solved. Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the link provided above, by Maurice, and make sure you do not have an ad blocker enabled on your browser.

Don't respond to any requests here for account information, including any via private message.  Scammers are known to do that.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved  to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum, from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't see the chat icon use the following link it will auto open the chat window

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

For more details on how to contact support see the following article

https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/m-p/11843852#M14032
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You probably haven't waited long enough.  I would wait until April when the next credit card statement comes out. 

Refunds take time to clear the system.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines