• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No where to leave feedback for CC

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been a customer for over 10 years and Very unhappy about price increase and no offerings for a solo entrepreneur who uses 4 main programs. I don't need 50 programs, but I would still have to pay more if I only bought the ones I use. Considering switching to canva and having to figure out another photo processing program with these crazy cost increases adn no other options for smaller businesses.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try here:

Adobe Corporate headquarters 345 Park Avenue San Jose, CA 95110-2704

It's kind of like an all-you-can-eat buffet.   It's less expensive than à la carte, and you don't get a discount if you only sample four dishes.

Others have requested all kinds of different plan suggestions, but it is unlikely that Adobe will offer a plan like you wish.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, Adobe has been using these subscription pricing plans for years now and so far, no one has managed to get them to change. I think their view is that by giving you access to ALL the apps in the CCS plan for a price that is lower than any 3 apps together, you are already getting an enormous discount.

There's also nothing we can do about it. We're not even Adobe employees, we're users like you are. Even the few employees who drift in and out have no control or say in the plans and the pricing of products. Best we can do is give you the corporate contact information. Good luck.

Adobe
345 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA 95110-2704
USA Tel: 408-536-6000
USA Fax: 408-537-6000

ETA: Ninja'd by Bob while I was distracted in writing. Oh, well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines