Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

not able to upgrade to creative cloud

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dominik274120270cxe_0-1670033758014.png

Right now I have just adobe express, since I had a 2 month free trial from twitch.
I wanted to upgrade to Creative Cloud (all applications) at the current offer.
Somehow it doesnt work, even after cancelling the express abo. What can I do?
The -40% offer ends tomorrow -.-
I do need some help since I cant afford the full price.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use a browser that allows popups and cookies and contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

p.s you can also use phone (but chat is usually quicker), https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

p.p.s. you can also use twitter to tweet @AdobeCare

p.p.p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

<moved from download and install >

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

man thank you. But now I am kind of afraid to click on your links as well lol.
Its so hard to contact any support from the adobe mainpage. If I click "contact" nothing is happening. Doesnt work on 3 browsers....
I am so confused. adobe stuff is quite expensive but there seems to be no customer support at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use google to find those links then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah i did but still, no chat window, no pop up, used all browsers and my mobile phone to open your first link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okay i had to do some more klicks and at some point a chat window appears bottom right. I had to visit this site

https://creativecloud.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you don't have to visit that site, but you do have to sign in.

in any case, was adobe support able to help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont know why, but all the other sites do not open the chat window. This one does.
Unfortunately they are only there Mo.-Fr.
So all I can do is ask for a discount after the current offer. 🙂
Thanks mate!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you try phone or twitter?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont have twitter but I am trying the call... I have bad experience with support/informations call. Either noone in the the line or you or you are in a queue for hours 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's the best you can do: chat, phone or twitter.

again, beware of email/private message:

if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont have twitter but I am trying the call... I have bad experience with support/informations call. Either noone in the the line or you or you are in a queue for hours 😄

By @Dominik274120270cxe

I fear that most phone support is closed today. And yes, chat is more reactive.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

German support is only during office hours. If you switch your region to an English-speaking country, you may be able to get help today.

As a side note: you are late, but a few days ago, you could have taken a considerable discount on the Adobe Creative Cloud on https://amzon.de. They had a nice Black Friday offer (directly from Amazon, I wouldn't buy such stuff from a reseller!).

As for the links: links pointing to adobe.com can be clicked without fear. When using a computer (not a tablet), you can hover over the link, and normally, in the left lower corner of your browser, you see, where the underlying link leads. I can display one text, and lead the link to a different place, like this link: https://displaytext.de pointing to adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ah thanks for the info 🙂 I will try my best today.
Do you know what the price on amazon was? Cause my thought was to buy it from adobe on a 40 % discount and I have no issues with installing at all since I buy directly from the publisher... (wrong!). 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ah thanks for the info 🙂 I will try my best today.
Do you know what the price on amazon was? Cause my thought was to buy it from adobe on a 40 % discount and I have no issues with installing at all since I buy directly from the publisher... (wrong!). 😄

By @Dominik274120270cxe

The discount was in the same range. When you buy from Amazon, you get a redemption code, that you enter on the Adobe site to enable the subscription. But it's now gone, so no need to look at it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines