Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Now available in CDN dollars

Explorer ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3/05/202153 USD =64.51 CAD

I pay $52.99 U.S. for Adobe Cloud. I can now pay 69.99 CDN. Such a generous offer.

So to reward me for being a loyal long term user Adobe is giving me the opportunity to pay them

5$ more a month. Adobe's generosity is overwhelming. When the U.S dollar kept getting stronger did Adobe offer to give me a discount. No. But now the U.S dollar is weakening Adobe offers me an opportunity to pay more. 

The offer includes a refund which logically means if I switch to Canadian payments I should be paying less not more. 

This is very deceitful.This offer comes as experts predict the U.S dollar will continue to weaken.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow, now that the Canadain dollar is rising, Adobe is trying to get more money from an account, by trying to get Canadian customers to switch over to Canadain dollars from US dollars. Are the morals of Adobe gone? Where was this service when I was paying more due to the flucuating CAN dollar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines