• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

One free week and 14 days full refund?

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I right in a asuming I get one free week of testing Premiere Pro, but alså a full refund if I cancel within the first 14 days of my plan - that is, I guess 3 weeks og trying it out without payment? Thanks. 

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Hi Gynge,

Yes – since Adobe requires a form of payment to begin a free trial, your conclusion is essentially correct in terms of the practical bottom line:

"So this means all your purchases are protected right out of the gate – and effectively you’ve got 21 total days (7+14) to make sure the product is right for you and definitely the one you want... If not for some reason, then you can cancel your purchase for a no-questions-asked refund."

What Is Adobe’s Refund & Return Policy? A Money-Back Guarantee

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, you must cancel within 14 days of your order or you will be not be refunded.

if you use a free trial for 1 week AND afterwards placed your order AND then cancelled within 2 weeks of placing that order, you would be charged and then get a refund and end up with 3 weeks usage with a net charge of $0.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Supposedly.

But some have found it extremely hard to find the system to actually Cancel the subscription. Some have to go through the Chat system to get there subscription canceled.

Supposedly there is a Cancel Plan button in your Adobe ID Account system like below. But some don't see or have that button.

2020-10-06 06_02_57-Adobe Account.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Gynge,

Yes – since Adobe requires a form of payment to begin a free trial, your conclusion is essentially correct in terms of the practical bottom line:

"So this means all your purchases are protected right out of the gate – and effectively you’ve got 21 total days (7+14) to make sure the product is right for you and definitely the one you want... If not for some reason, then you can cancel your purchase for a no-questions-asked refund."

What Is Adobe’s Refund & Return Policy? A Money-Back Guarantee

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines