Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pause Photography Plan?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

IĀ“m currently on a Photography Plan. After purchase of a new laptop i received a gift card with a complete Creative Plan prepaid for 3 months.

How can i pause the payment for my Photography Plan for next 3 months?

Regards

/Thomas, sweden

(sorry if this post is in wrong forum)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

What @Manan Joshi says is correct, you do not have a pause button or similar, but you don't need to cancel. I had such a free subscription with two external hard disks that I bought.

The 3-month gift card can be used on top of your subscription. The paid subscription will automatically be paused for the time of the prepaid subscription. You can even accumulate gift cards (well, at least 2 of them šŸ™‚ )!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum from Photoshop ecosystem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Thomas-Modig,

There is no option to pause the subscription. The only way is to cancel it but that might incur a cancellation fee which would defeat your purpose. Probably have a chat with support and discuss the best option for you. To contact support.
Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply. After my post was moved to the corect forum i also saw there were no pause-option. I will follow your tips to contact support. I tried that earlier, and i cold only get contact with a bot-support, which wasnĀ“t that helpful šŸ™‚

cheers!

/T

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What @Manan Joshi says is correct, you do not have a pause button or similar, but you don't need to cancel. I had such a free subscription with two external hard disks that I bought.

The 3-month gift card can be used on top of your subscription. The paid subscription will automatically be paused for the time of the prepaid subscription. You can even accumulate gift cards (well, at least 2 of them šŸ™‚ )!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you @Abambo for the answer. It prevent me from doing any mistakes, such as end my Photography Plan "just in case".

Regards

/T

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines