• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pay for my Abo Cancellation?

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone explain me why they take 60chf from me when i just used photosop abo last february for 11chf? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Accounts, Payment, & Plan forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

As to why they took more money, do you have a yearly subscription and did you just finish your first year of having one? Adobe charges an introductory price for the first year and then the price goes up to the normal one at the start of the second year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you cancel early you pay one half of the remaining time on your contract

When you 'click to agree' to the subscription terms while buying a subscription, that means that you really do need to read BEFORE you buy a subscription... https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines