• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

payment issue

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2020 Jan 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem is that I do not find the way to post this email to Adobe. I lost Adobe Stock.Then I am threatened with loosing photoshop until 13. of january. I will have to pay it twice? Does anybody knows an email where to send this without coming back as undeliverable? Thanxs you for suggestions.

Matjaz

[E-mail removed by forum moderator]

[Personal letter removed by forum moderator.]

[Please, never post personal information in a public web forum.]

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 01, 2020 Jan 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no email. You must use the chat feature. Warning, scammers may contact you privately pretending to be Adobe staff. Adobe will never send you a private message asking you to email an account that isn't @adobe.com, or use Skype. Adobe never ask you for their password. These scammers want your Adobe info, credit cards, your money and control of your computer, please take care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign-in to your Adobe account below to confirm your subscription status and payment details are current and accurate.

https://account.adobe.com/plans

If you still need help, scroll down to Contact Adobe button on the same page.

By the way, you have posted private info in a public forum.  That makes you a potential target of people who would like to take advantage of you.  Be very careful of phishing schemes. 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/community-help/avoid-phishing-3-easy-ways-to-identify-adobe-staff/td-...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines