• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payment pop up needs to stop...

Explorer ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope someone from Adobe reads this, and I'll certainly catch flack from others saying "Pay your bills" but here's a beef I have (I can't be alone), regardless how you might judge my situation.

Enough with the payment pop up, please. Seiously in the name of decency, stop it.

I've been an Adobe paying customer since the beginning. I've worked in all the big national shops on Coke, Nike, Olympics, all of it. I went freelance about 10 years ago on moral principle (long story), and I went from 6 figures to scraps, but I was much happier with myself. As a result however, II've taken a real beating over the last couple years, as many of us have. I have no one else supporting me in the background. Surely, others are in this same boat.

I pay my bills, including Adobe's. I don't, and heve not ever, hacked a free copy of CC or any of that. Paid all the way. But, some months, clients just up and s$%t the bed on paying invoices. For months sometimes. As a result, I get stretched too thin. It's not fair, but I take it as part of the gig. I don't need Adobe's copntant payment reminder in my face and INTERFERING WITH MY WORKFLOW when I'm trying to deliver a dealine. It interrupts features of the apps, stalls processes and hides behind windows making it difficult to manage.

Send me 3 emails an hour if you must, but don't interfere with my workflow because I'm having a tough month.

Just because people like me are locked into Adobe because we work with agencies, and we pay for it too, isn't a reason to punish us technically for living a hard freelance life.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums.  if you want to make a suggestion to adobe, use this https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

p.s. and you've posted the only complaint about this that i've seen in the forums, and while i don't see all the posts, i've responded over 100,000 times so i've seen a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link. I assume that Adobe would indeed watch these forums to learn of user issues, but maybe not. They should. Maybe it's never been mentioned because of potential embarrassment, but there's a 0.0% chance I'm the only one with this complaint, even if I'm the only one who's posted it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh, there are lots of posts that make me wonder about the poster's mental capacity, so i don't think embarrassment is a factor.

but after reading @Test Screen Name  suggestion, i agree, a screenshot might be helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think we recognise your description of the message. Perhaps you can post a screen shot (remove personal info) to get us on the same page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just becuase an email claims to be from Adobe doesn't make it so.

I don't believe anything I receive in email.  99% of it is garbage, bogus, fake, or phishing attempts.

Log-in to your secure online account below.

https://account.adobe.com/plans

If it's requested, update your payment card's expiration date.

=============
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away! Real Adobe employees will never reach out via Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail or Skype.
=============
3 Easy Ways to Identify Genuine Adobe Staff
https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines