• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payment with credit card only?

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wanting some advice for users in Australia, trying to sign up to Adobe plan however its not accepting any of my cards or Paypal although it's an option to select when paying.

After chatting to a few unhelpful Adobe support workers on chat one finally said in Australia you can only pay with a credit card.  I don't have a credit card simply because I have never needed it and why pay unneccesary fees, surely not every single user in Australia has a credit card?  Any advice welcome if anyone has been able to pay via debit or Paypal or is there simply no option to purchase without cc.

Didn't think it's this hard to try and pay for a subscription?! 😄 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wanting some advice for users in Australia, trying to sign up to Adobe plan however its not accepting any of my cards or Paypal although it's an option to select when paying.

As you say, PayPal is certainly a payment option for Australian customers. It's available to me here.

What exactly happens when you try paying via PayPal? Can you post a screenshot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

Thank you for the reply.

It comes up with a common error below  I found reported here in the forums: 

We are unable to approve your transaction at this time.

There are a number of reasons for order failure, among them errors in the payment information, or billing address, or an inaccurate email address. If you have verified your information and are still unable to place your order, please contact Customer Service and order by phone. Call 1800 426 570.

Called the number it said its unavailable and it disconnected.

Talked to a support person on chat who said  I can pay debit Visa or Mastercard and first, tried to process my card then changed her mind and said only credit cards are accepted in Australia, no debit or Paypal? She didn't seem to knowledgable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi John,

Thanks your reply.

It comes up with a common error below  I found here in the forum: 

We are unable to approve your transaction at this time.

There are a number of reasons for order failure, among them errors in the payment information, or billing address, or an inaccurate email address. If you have verified your information and are still unable to place your order, please contact Customer Service and order by phone. Call 1800 426 570.

Tried to call the number, it said unavailable and disconnected.

Got a hold of someone on chat and they said at first that debit cards are also accepted, tried my card and came up with the same error and she then said onlu credit cards are accepted in Australia, no debit or Paypal. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines