Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

! Petition to make products available for online purchasing from Serbia

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody.

This is a call for common sense. We people in Serbia, individual and business users have too much of a hard time getting all the licenses needed for our hard work like we already don't live hard enough in our economy.

As a Stock contributor I, like all other contributors in the world, have free Creative Cloud services by default for example. But cannot use it since I have to go through a reseller in my country and PAY what is already FREE. Not only that, but if I want to get a Photoshop CC only, I have to pay 700$ per year via that reseller even though all privileged country users can get it for 120$ per year.

Now tell me why is this the case and why are you Adobe executives making such a nonsensical decision and willingly encouraging usage of cracked software?

Why can't we get individual licenses but only team/business licenses?

It is ok for you to make money from our royalties over Adobe Stock but you don't want to make available to us what is already available for all other countries. Is it?

We need an explanation. And not the ones that are explaining how usage of cracked software is illegal and morally wrong - you made it possible and you enable this behavior to continue for years and years. We are not savages, we are people and my I add - a country with the most advanced skills regarding IT and creative fields in the world. It is high time for you to start respecting us.

Thank you,

N.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public support forum with mostly other users providing the support... the few Adobe employees who read here do not make sales decisions

Adobe, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704 USA Tel: 408-536-6000 Fax: 408-537-6000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Would you make a call for me? Thanks. And tell them I drink only black coffee cream no sugar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines