• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop cancellation fee

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I cancelled my adobe subscription and you took cancellation fee from me. I didn't know that I was gonna pay this. If I knew I woudn't get into this. This is much money for Turkey. Can you help me to get my money back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You signed up to an annual program, promised to pay for a year. If you cancel early, Adobe give a generous discount of 50% of your promise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you 'click to agree' to the subscription terms while buying a subscription, that means that you really do need to read BEFORE you buy a subscription... https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And based on those links, and also because of the pricing of plans, you're stuck between a rock and a hard place. By default, your plan is an annual plan paid monthly. Thus, 50% of the remaining months of your current one-year automatically-renewable term, minus the current month, was charged.

If you signed up for a truly monthly (month-to-month) subscription, the monthly cost would be already 50% higher per month than the default annual-paid-monthly subscription to begin with.

And signing up for an annual subscription (prepaid) would require that you pay the full cost upfront, but it would be a slightly better value overall than the default annual-paid-monthly plan.

In the latter two prepaid plans, if you cancel early, the amount that you paid cannot be refunded, but your subscription will continue until the end of your current one-month or one-year term.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines