Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop + Premiere Pro Plan

Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

It's my first time using the community, but I thought I should address this. I'm a content creator for years, both on social media and on YouTube. I find using Photoshop and Premiere Pro the best tools for me in creating the things I need, but I don't seem to be able to find a plan that really suits me.

I saw that there's a Photography plan, that allows you to use Lightroom and Photoshop, which is awesome, but there's nothing that would be for a Content Creator like that.

I don't need all the tools from the Adobe Creative Cloud to use, but the two, who I use almost daily. I wanted to know if there's plans to maybe create such a plan, as I believe it would suite a lot of other content creators online.

Thank you very much and I hope what I ask isn't too much or if I've written this request in the wrong place, please guide me where I should address this.

Have a great day,
Vash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum from Photoshop ecosystem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much and sorry for creating it here. 😅

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to post that on Uservoice for Adobe to see your request:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must say, that I'm not sure where to go to write this Uservoice, as the link you've provided only tells me how to do it, but not where to write it. 😅

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on the name of a product to be taken to its specific Uservoice page. There doesn't seem to be one for subscription plans, but perhaps posting the same thing in the Photoshop and Premiere Pro pages will work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, product feedback and suggestions can be directed here:

https://www.adobe.com/go/wish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your help! 🙏🏻

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe offers everything, or the special photography plan... nothing in between

You MAY, however, buy the photography subscription and add just Premiere Pro to have your own version of a custom plan

I **think** you just do the two at the same time, but since I've never done that I'm not 100% sure, so you may want to contact support

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long
-you MUST make sure that your browser does NOT block ads, scripts, or pop-ups
-you MUST also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for the link to work
This link will go directly to the chat option
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person
-Meaning type in the word Agent without the quote " " marks
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
- or https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
Adobe does NOT do support by email, so beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been thinking about that alternative, but the photography subscription  plan is currently £20, while Premiere Pro fall somewhere at the same price, all together getting to £40. The whole Creative Cloud is priced at £50 max, that includes all programs, so I don't see myself much on an advantage.

I will take your advice and see if I can get to a solution, although I would love such a plan being implemented in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You definitely can get both the Photography and Premiere Pro single-app plans together on one account.

In the U.K., the Photography plan runs about £10, so that would come to about £30 for both plans, versus £50 for All Apps.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would be my only alternative to manage this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can take two plans. The photography plan and the premiere Pro (single app, annual, pay monthly) plan would cost about $30 per month together.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been thinking about this in the long run, if I have no other choice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines