• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop subscription was canceled

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I had a Photoshop subscription several years ago, but I couldn't pay it after about 3 months and it was canceled. Can I now subscribe again for Photoshop - will there be any penalties and what will happen if I again don't have any more money in my card to pay the subscription and it is canceled again?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @zhivkos1989 

I have moved this from Photoshop to Account, Payment, and Plan since your question is not about how to use Photoshop. I don't know about penalties — only Adobe can tell you that. Here are the subscription terms that you agree to when you sign up:

https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

Read the cancellation terms for the specific plan you purchase:

"Cancellation Terms

You can cancel your subscription anytime via your Adobe Account page or by contacting Customer Support*. If you cancel within 14 days of your initial order, you’ll be fully refunded. Should you cancel after 14 days, you’ll be charged a lump sum amount of 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.

* Specific countries require cancellations to be made only by contacting Customer Support. See the list of countries here.

Contact Adobe Customer Care: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html 
Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent".

The Photography plan is an annual plan. If you are worried that your card may not have money in it later, you can prepay for the year in advance.

6304F713-7E16-4956-9A5D-3EBC3F6C6288.jpeg

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know about Adobe, but I personally would refuse your subscription if you violate multiple times your terms. No need, however, to do that the first time, except if I would have high costs because of this. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines