• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plan for mobile/tablet users.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the plans seems to be suited for people also using Mac or PC. However, I am trying to move to iPad only, and it would be nice with an option altered for more towards mobile/tablet/web users. Instead of having access to f.ex Lightroom on desktop in the 1TB package, I would like to rahter have access to f.ex Photoshop Express or some other option altered towards mobile users.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can make your suggestion here, https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe makes tools for professional users.  Most professionals have state of the art workstations for the heavy lifting.  And they use companion mobile apps on the move (trains, planes, automobiles.)  I don't know a single professional who can do everything they need to do from a tablet.  The technology isn't there yet and candidly, I'm not sure it ever will be for the tablets we use today.

Decide what's most important and work accordingly.

• Use Photoshop & Lightroom Classic on your desktop.
  • Use the special companion version of Photoshop for iPad.

See below for more on Adobe's line of apps specifically for mobile devices.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/faq/mobileapps.html

NOTE:

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems like a lot of Adobes apps have focus on consumers as well as professional users with apps like Express, Spark, etc. So even though Adobe makes apps for professional users, it doesn't exclude the consumer market. Also, with iPads at 13" and M1 CPU, they should be decent for most tasks even though screen size is on the smaller side.

The reason for Sketch and Illustrator Draw to no longer to be available is because Fresco will overlap them. Fix and Mix was two small apps, and they will both be implemented in Adobe Express. I think this is a good move for Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines