• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

plan price and cancellation

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason Adobe decided to overbillme for my plan and change the pricing without my knowledge. 

I had the teacher student plan and I just found out that they have been oeverbilling me for months. Now I tried several times to cancel the plan with no success.  What do I do?  

James

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support
-other users here can't help with an account problem
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html
-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue with my son's account.   His second year the price went up as noted in the small print.  But then this year his renewal cost was suddenly $647.87.   When I contacted the support chat they said that out of "Goodwill" they would honor the $388.67 price that he had paid his second year.    Really?  Goodwill gesture?  They made a mistake and charged him (a student) full price and now they are trying to make it sound like they are doing us a favor?   To top that in order to get the price they would have to cancel the $647.87 which I would get back in 5-10 business days, and would need to charge me now for the 388.67.   Seems like really backwards customer service to me.   Not impressed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds as if they did not communicate cleary. The second year price for a student will go up to full price unless, each year, you prove you are still a student. I don't know, unfortunately, how that is supposed to happen, perhaps someone else can fill in those details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I checked the Student/Teacher price.
https://www.adobe.com/au/creativecloud/buy/students.html 
In Australia, the price stated is A$21.99/mo* incl. GST = $263.88 for the year

Under that, it does state that that this is: For first year, then A$43.99/mo after that = $527.88/year

The price does vary from country to country. The cheaper price always lasts only for the first year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines