• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please I want a clarification regards my account and Adobe Portfolio.

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I have to mention this. Years ago I did create and Adobe Account because I remember it was required for Behance. Now, I have just started with Adobe Portfolio, and when I finished to set up the page I have this message... "Enjoy your 60 free days of publication" but when I enter to my Adobe Account it says "Because you are a subscriptor to Create Cloud, Portfolio is a service is free".

This means that I can use Adobe Portfolio free? In case after 60 days, if I change my opinion, I will be able to delete my page? Please help me. Please.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first question is "Are you a subscriber to an Adobe Subscription plan" that gives you access to use Portfolio as long as you are a subscriber? Do you make monthly payments to Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Portfolio is free with a PAID Creative Cloud Plan. You can create up to 5 websites, includes hosting and unlimited pages.

But you must be signed-in with your PAID Adobe ID and password.  

It sounds like you are signed-in to a FREE starter plan which is separate.  Contact Portfolio Team and ask if they can move your free starter Portfolio to your paid ID.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines