• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please refund my subscription.

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded acrobat to see how it looks and works on an M1 MacBook. However, I forgot to cancel it the TRIAL - completely. I opened it once on the day I downloaded it and never touched it again. The charge was on the 25th of Jan.

Adobe never warned me that the trial was about to expire, nor did it send me an invoice or receipt when the payment was deducted from my card. It's immoral and illegal business practice for Adobe to not send bills or any kinds of warnings. 

I only realised that I was subscribed to Adobe because it sent me an email saying there was a problem with the payment for the 25th of Feb ...

Huh.

I have chat to an agent online who was unhelpful at best.

Please refund my month's payment made on the 25th of January 2021.

I had thought about buying Photoshop and Primiere for my new device, but I am really put off by this kind of practice and will not use an Adobe product again if this refund does not go through.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

these are user-to-user forums.  no one here can help more than adobe support.  here's what you should have done before your 2 week cancellation grace period expired:

how to cancel: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

p.s. if canceling early there's an early cancellation fee = 1/2 the cost of the remaining subscription

if that fails to help, using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (= cryptic icon in the lower right)

kglad_0-1614349897807.png

in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines