• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Portfolio

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have to change my Adobe Plan and create it on the other e-mail. Is it possible to keep my portfolio site that I have created on this account? 

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See Employee Dave's reply in this message "Portfolio team asked us to close up shop here"
-this link has all of the currently available information on Portfolio
-https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/is-portfolio-still-being-developed/td-p/11583268?pag...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't think John read your question.  Or perhaps he didn't understand it because he doesn't know much about Portfolio.

Changing your account's email address will NOT effect your Creative Cloud services.  Services are still tied to the same account as before. 

Using a browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers, please log-in to your account portal below to change your email address, etc...

https://account.adobe.com/profile

If you have any questions or concerns about your Portfolio, please submit a help request directly to the Portfolio team

I have unlocked this discussion.  So feel free to post back if you have any other questions regarding Creative Cloud.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines