• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2020 CC - Can't Verify Subscription & Token Error

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently just purchased the Adobe Premiere Pro All Apps subscription, installed Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 and every time I enter the application, I get an error in the bottom right corner saying something like this "An error has occurred while renewing the access token used for communication with the Team Projects service. Your changes will still be saved locally and will be synced remotely when communication can be reestablished. Please relaunch the application to reconnect.". The weird part is I am connected to the internet and my subscription can't be verified so anything I do in the application is very slow or broken.

If anyone has a solution to this, I would love to hear it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application, signing out of both Premiere Pro and the Cloud Service, I have restarted my PC several times, I just don't know what else to and it's hard on me especially being a YouTube content creator and I keep having to tell my community to wait as I am having issues with this application.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

I am going to move this conversation again to the Account, Payment & Plan forum. you don't have a Teams account.

Try disabling your AV and firewall (Internet Security) programs. Restart your system and then try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As above. Screen shot.

In the future, So people don't have to download the image you have attached, please use the Insert Photos icon found in the Tool Bar of the Post and Reply text entry dialog window as pictured below.
Since you Can't Edit your original post to remove the Attached screen shot Please include the screen shot you attached to a new reply to this conversation by clicking the Blue Reply button under your original post and use the Insert Photos icon in the tool bar.
The Insert Photos icon is this one in the Tool Bar.

2020-11-19 10_13_55-Pasting images into posts - Adobe Support Community - 11608749.pngThank you.

Your post was moved to a better forum, Enterprise & Teams.

You talk about Teams in the Error and tghat is why I moved your post to the E & T forum.

Do you, did you, sign up for a Teams subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Honestly I did not know this feature was here. This is literally the first forum I ever posted but hoped this helped.

Adobe Premiere Pro Error 1.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what happens if you open the Creative Cloud Desktop App?

Are you Signed in there?

Do you have a TEAMS subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am signed into the creative cloud desktop app and I don't believe I have a teams subscription. I just have all apps subscription which is the $52.99/month one

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okay so it looks like the subscription has been verified finally. still have the token error and png/jpegs are freezing the program completely. not too sure what is going on here but the software is somewhat working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am going to move this conversation again to the Account, Payment & Plan forum. you don't have a Teams account.

Try disabling your AV and firewall (Internet Security) programs. Restart your system and then try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you very much. I guess my anti virus was preventing it from verifying my subscription and stuff. this really did help. I marked this reply as the correct answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PrestigeAce, which Anti-virus software utility, and version, are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines