Premiere Pro Subscription - Pause - ?

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am new to adobe subscriptions and ...

I have a premiere pro annual subscription (monthly payment plan),

and sometimes maybe 3 weeks in a month I have no job that requires working with video editing.

Is it somehow possible to "pause" subscription if needed for a certain amount of time?

For my purpose, it will be a 100% useful feature.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

No, it can not be paused.

When it expires you may want to consider getting a Monthly Plan rather than an Annual Plan Paid Monthly.

If you recently purchased the plan, you may be able to change it without penalty:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/creative-cloud-subscription-terms.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it can not be paused.

When it expires you may want to consider getting a Monthly Plan rather than an Annual Plan Paid Monthly.

If you recently purchased the plan, you may be able to change it without penalty:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/creative-cloud-subscription-terms.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe have a program allowing month-at-a-time use, but since you indicate you use it for a few days each month, that wouldn't help (but would cost more). Your use pattern is not unusual; many people use apps only at specific times. I often go several months without needing apps. Allowing people to pay only in the weeks where they wanted it would surely push the prices up for everyone...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines