• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush remains trial only although "available in subscription"

New Here ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Creative Cloud says Premiere Rush is included in my subscription, however, when I installed it, it said it was a trial version, and so expired after 3 exports.  The guy in the online chat help said it was a trial version in my subscription. Why then does CC mention it among the apps available in my subscription while the try-only programmes are listed separately?

Andras72_0-1588582502047.png

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it is a Glitch. It is NOT included as a Full App in whatever subscription you have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, thanks for your answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it a "glitch," or is it a lie? Especially since it is merely a matter of moving it out of the "available" category in Creative Cloud Desktop and down to "trials," where it belongs. I felt misled, especially because I didn't realize the mis-labling until I had installed the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone is Adobe seems to have the idea that “if it runs for 7 days it’s a trial” but “if you can use it 3 times then pay it’s a full product”. About time this was   sorted out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've just been caught out too. It should be listed in the Trial section.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines