• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prepaid CC Photography Plan upgrade to 1TB

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way for an existing Creative Cloud Photography customer who has prepaid for the year to take advantage of the $14.99 upgrade pricing for 1TB of cloud storage?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Hi,

Please see the link for help:

Upgrade your Creative Cloud storage

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ggarber0,

As you mentioned that you are an existing Photography plan user, please use this link to upgrade to 1 TB storage: Adobe CC Photography Plan | Professional Photo Editing Software.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you face any issues while upgrading the plan.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The option to switch plans is not available in mange plan (only cancel plan) as I have Creative Cloud Photography plan (one-year, prepaid)‎

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In case the option to switch is not available, the only option left is to cancel and purchase a new subscription.

I would suggest you to Contact Customer Care for help and support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this link and was instructed to cancel my current account to upgrade. I did this and now it won't let me upgrade.. It says error and contact CS. I have, but he suggested to use another account which I don't want to do. I have now been told to wait 72hrs. What a mess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same email as with forums. The subscription under this ID has been canceled.

Let us know if you need any help around this.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, the Upgrade Link doesn't work. It takes me to the "manage plan" screen, but there is no option for the 1TB upgrade. The only other options are full CC suite plans. I'm not prepaid, I pay monthly and can't upgrade. Waited on chat for an hour yesterday and they told me to try today. Still no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sean,

Please check your private message.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that is exactly what they said to me, I don't want to cancel the account as then I lose the special upgrade price.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EvilBoris,

We understand that you are not being able to upgrade the Photography plan, we have already raised this with our team and will let you know when this gets resolved.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I'm on the $9.99 Photography plan and follow the links to "Save up to 25% when you upgrade to the Creative Cloud Photography plan with 1TB of cloud storage US$14.99 /mo" and that plan is not listed there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are the plans that it shows me (following the links in the email, website, and your link):

Screen Shot 2017-10-19 at 2.38.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-19 at 2.38.12 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem as others. I cannot see the option to upgrade my plan without first canceling my subscription.

And then if I try to cancel the old subscription, it tells me I have to pay a $54.95 fee, so I didn't cancel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would request you to kindly wait for a few hours and check again. We have a close eye on this and will try to resolve this asap.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to sign up with a new email and was given the discount on the phone. It works, but I lost all my Lightroom Mobile previews by moving to a new account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe did a remote into my computer earlier today and attempted to complete the upgrade and were able to see what we are talking about. Now that they are aware of the issue, they are working on a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still getting the same issue here.

I'm also on the $9.99 Photography plan and follow the links to "Save up to 25% when you upgrade to the Creative Cloud Photography plan with 1TB of cloud storage US$14.99 /month" and that plan is not listed.

Any idea as to when we can expect this to be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And still not working for me [sigh]......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mike Dowsett and Amoakk the feature should now be available under the account management option.  You can find details regarding the additional storage offerings at Answering Your Questions on Lightroom CC, Lightroom Classic CC and More.

For information on how to manage your membership see Manage your Creative Cloud membership .  If you are not seeing the option, to purchase additional storage, then please utilize an alternate web browser.  If the option to increase storage space is still not available, then please contact our support team at Contact Customer Care so that your specific circumstances can be reviewed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried both Safari and Firefox, and the additional options are still not showing up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still don't see the new plans. I only see the options in the above screenshots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, regarding Customer Care, I waited on chat for over an hour on Wednesday to get this resolved and after being handed off to sales, the resolution given to me was to "keep trying." I don't have the time or faith in Customer Care being able to get this resolved. Are they now aware of the issues people are having trying to upgrade? Can they now process the change for us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont know. Just a few minutes I called with adobe team ..here in my country (México) And they explained me the problem.Ok .... when finish the 7 days test if I dont want to buy the photoshop CC2018 I dont have problem ,because my Photoshop CC 2017 begins to work ...                                     ATTE.

Vidal Berrones Murillo     <Removed by Moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same, no discounted offers for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines