• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prepaid CC Photography Plan upgrade to 1TB

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way for an existing Creative Cloud Photography customer who has prepaid for the year to take advantage of the $14.99 upgrade pricing for 1TB of cloud storage?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Hi,

Please see the link for help:

Upgrade your Creative Cloud storage

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thanks for the confirmation that the option to increase storage is available.

I would recommend you begin the evaluation process of Lightroom CC using the storage you currently have available.

Myself, or another Adobe Staff member, will update this discussion once additional information is available. Edited by mod..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the 20GB plan is a no starter for me. I have almost 200 GB of photos and migrating from Lightroom Classic to Lightroom CC is a one time process according to your documentation, so uploading and subsequently deleting and re-uploading photos once Adobe's fixes this problem is not something I'm interested in doing.

It's amazing how ill prepared Adobe was for this release. I, and many others, cannot select ANY of the plans that Adobe announced at MAX. Adobe support staff just keeps insisting the plans should be there, or it has been fixed, when in fact nothing has changed. This bungled release does not instill any confidence in using Adobe to store any photos; if Adobe cannot even let it's users purchase it's service, what does that say for the integrity of my data with Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heads up the 25% discounted option is still not available for me and the only option it is showing me is the upgrade to the 2TB plan as per the screenshot below.

I understand why but it is disappointing that we have to use Adobe cloud storage as I have unlimited Dropbox which is where all my photos are currently stored. Just another expense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same problem as Mike.

I consider this as still not resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

Please see the plan change option in the Account Management page, follow the steps

1. Login to adobe.com
    2. Click on “Manage Plan”
    3. Click on Switch Plan
    4. You would then see all options available to change plan

If you still don't see an option to upgrade to 14.99/month, please Contact Customer Care for help.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately the saga continues.....

If I follow Kanika's above suggestion and log directly into adobe.com I get the following options:

If I follow the below upgrade option:

I get the following options:

So.... Still unable to UPGRADE to the 1TB Creative Cloud Photography Plan and only have the option to switch to this plan at the full price of A$25.99. Also if the full price of the 1TB plan is A$25.99 and we are promised a 25% discount then why is the discounted price only A$22.99 and not A$19.49?

I'm so confused with all this..... Time for a coffee!

This isn't exactly turning out to be the smooth transition I was hoping for

Looks as though I will need to contact Customer Care to get this sorted...... hopefully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you assist me in getting my rate lowered to the 14.99 I should have been offered?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick,

Please check your private message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ended up getting the 1 TB Photograpy plan for $19.99 since I couldn't get it for the $14.99. Can I get the discount too?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please check your private message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm also seeing the same issue. I have no option to switch plans when I choose Manage Plan, I only see the option to cancel. I'd like to get the 1TB for 14.99 and prepay for the year.

Screen Shot 2017-10-24 at 6.24.00 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see exactly the same as sfbigdawg. With a prepaid year, I only have the option of cancelling. There are no upgrade options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joshuagrahamuk,

Unfortunately, for your account, we don't have an option for upgrade. The only option available is to cancel and purchase a new subscription. Please Contact Customer Care for more information around this.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ended up with both the old $9.99 plan, and the new $19.99 plan, and am being told that I have to pay cancellation penalty!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kanikas17063107​Are you monitoring this thread? What are our options to get the plan extended with the extra storage? See my screenshot above. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After half an hour with a rep on client support, it's finally sorted out. I am now on a $14.99/month 1TB plan now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long does the 14.99 price last for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fakewaffle,

The promo price lasts for 1 year from the date of purchase.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kiisaka,

We see you now have the 1 TB plan active and all others canceled.

Hope it was a smooth transition.

Thanks

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not fixed here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I don't even have the ability to upgrade my subscription to anything other than this one other plan for $30/month:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I now have all the options I would expect. No offer for the 14.99 discounted rate though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone see the 14.99 plan offered? It’s still showing 19.99 for me, even after Kanika‘s Post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went ahead and upgraded at 19.99/mo since I wanted to use this tomorrow and my storage is maxed out.  I'm sure one of the reps here can help me get credit for the $5 off for a year I should have got.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of this morning, I do actually see the discounted price of $14.99 plus tax. This listed $19.99 plus tax yesterday. The problem is, and I've gone to hell and back trying to get the chat support reps to give me a clear answer on this, is that I'm prepaid through Dec 2018 as I stacked multiple 12 month prepaid codes on top of each other last December. What I really can't find an answer to anywhere, is if I click the button to upgrade my plan, what happens to my remaining 14 months of credit for the old plan that I've already paid for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines