Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Price increase

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can someone please tell me why Adobe has increased its monthly payment from £24.96 to £49.94!? That's a huge increase and I wasn't even informed. Just a shocking bill at the beginning of the month. And is there a way to simply just purchase three of the apps? 

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And how long ago did you start your subscription? Was it about a year ago? Adobe offered a reduced rate for the first year of the subscription. At the end of that year the subscription cost would go up to the normal rate.

Or it could also have to do with the Exchange Rate from your currency to the US Dollar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started in 2017 and I had the student discount, then that stopped in 2018 and it went to the 'normal rate' (£24.96) in 2018 and that continued until Mar 21, 2020 and the price went up to £49.94. So I'm not too sure what's going on there.

Thanks for the reply. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To my knowledge there has never been a Normal Rate of 24.xx (whatever currency name) a month for the Full Adobe program subscription. That sounds like the Reduced Introductory rate given to New Custoners only.

To check this go to the main Adobe website in your country, Adobe.com, and check the current going rate for the Full program subscription. That should be easy enough to do.

This is for the USA.

2020-03-29 11_56_21-Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans _ Adobe Creative Cloud.png

Standard rate is 52.xx a month and it seems Adobe has a special going on and it is now 39.xx. Which sounds around the same as what you are now paying in British Pounds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see ok, thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just saw my rate was increasing to by 5 dollars, currently i'm paying about 200 per year, i'm probably going to cancel my subscription. when i first started it was a set fee per year and then it went to monthly. i use this for my job not for me personally so it's not worth it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@LISA267260588gl8, make sure you're aware of the cancellation terms by selecting your plan type (at the top of the page here), https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/creative-cloud-subscription-terms.html

for info on how to cancel your subscription, this page describes the few steps involved, https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

if you want to cancel but are unable to follow the steps described in the "how to cancel page", contact adobe support by using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human
inform the agent that you want to cancel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in shock that my invoice increased by $64.00!! WTF???? This is ridiculous! Theives!!! I don't get anything extra. SAme old bull!. I just have the simple adobe plan! This is bull! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@lanpav 

if that's a monthly increase for an individual subscription, it's incorrect.

but because it's unclear what you're referencing. so, if you want help, what exactly is the simple adobe plan that you have?  (embedding a screenshot of the invoice with personal info removed would be helpful.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you have a student/teacher discount? 

If so, are you still eligibile for a 40% discount or did you leave school?

Adobe Online Account -- sign-in below.

https://account.adobe.com/plans

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines